Just uploaded a new release. Change summary:
- Fixed CTRL-C in GameSrvGUI -- it'll now just copy the portion of the log window text you had selected, and won't also open the configuration program
- Changed the way coloured text is added in GameSrvGUI, which will hopefully solve the problem of colours not being used while the program is minimized
- Implemented terminal type detection. Which reminds me that I need to make .ASC screens for all the .ANS screens, in the off-chance that a non-ANSI capable client connects. Guess this'll wait for the next release now!
- "Behind the scenes" fix for the way the text is output in GameSrvConsole
- Upgraded Usurper from v0.21a to 0.23b. Please see the CHANGELOG.txt for notes on upgrading